Friday, August 24, 2007

Off to JT

We got tickets!

Tickets for the Justin Timberlake concert in Brisbane went on sale this morning and I’m thrilled to say that Izaeel and I managed to get pretty good seats, considering the amount of money we (actually, it’s me) were willing to pay. At 8:30am this morning, my colleagues said it would be impossible to get tickets coz’ Ticket Tek’s phone lines and website would be jammed and heaps of fans were already queuing at the booths. I thought they were joking until I logged on to the website and saw this:

But in true Singaporean spirit, I persevered and got in without too much effort. Yay!

I just want to say that although I’m going to see JT, I’m not some teeny bopper fan who drools at the mere sight of his face, or bottom, or any other body parts. I just happen to like his music and think he’s a good performer. I mean, did you see his performance at the recent Victoria’s Secret fashion show? Anyway, there - I’ve said it. And that’s precisely why I wouldn’t fork out more than $100 for the ticket.

The happiest and most relieved person would have to be Pen. He’s been so supportive of me going with Izaeel and even suggested I get the $149 ticket for a better view – all because this means he doesn’t have to grin and bear it, and go to the concert with me!

3 comments:

ally said...

*sings* I'm bringing sexyback... Yeah!

Have fun at the concert, babe! Send my love to Izaeel too. :)

Anonymous said...

hahaha! somehow this just reminds me of that conversation at the table at family camp. i think it went a little something like this...

huaiky: b, do you want to go and see justin timberlake with me?
me: huaiky, i'd only go and see jt's sexy back if i was gay.
*everyone looks at bui*
huaiky: bui, do you want to go and see justin timberlake with me?
*everyone tries to hold their composure while laughing their asses off*

=P

hope that you enjoy yourself at the JT concert! it better be worth every cent that you paid for them!!!

izzy said...

Hey there. Fumbled upon ur blog and saw the JT post. ha... glad to be seeing JT bringin his sexy back wif you tt nite on my bdae! haha.