Thursday, February 07, 2008

Wishes from Afar

新年快乐 (Xin Nian Kuai Lei) from Pen and me! I thought it might be good fun to pull out this photo we took during our wedding shoot. Haha. :p

I had to drag myself out of bed this morning. It sure feels strange to work on the first day of Chinese New Year. :( There are no lion dances, Chinese songs or red lanterns here, so it was up to me to surround myself with whatever Chinese New Year spirit I could muster.

Pen and I put up some simple decorations around the house which my mum had bought for us. We also have a bowl of mandarins on our kitchen table. All were lacking are some red and yellow pineapple thingys to hang on our front porch.

Hope you all have fun with visitations today! I miss you guys! *hugs*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gung hei fat choy huaiky!

b

Anonymous said...

hope u got the ang pows at least! ;)

ally said...

um, shouldn't she be GIVING ang pows?

counting down the days, babe! ;)

huaiky said...

yeah...that's what i thought too. hmm... maybe she forgot i'm married.