Friday, June 20, 2008

Juicy Anticipation

Today! I get my Juicy Couture bag today and I cannot wait to get home to see it!

I’ve been pining for a Juicy bag ever since I realised how cute and preppy the brand’s products are. Didn’t take long for me to set my eyes on the Baby Fluffy Velour bag. I lurrrrve the velour material and soft leather base. It’s soooo pretty!

It’s selling at a ridiculous amount of AUD$325 at David Jones and I couldn’t bear to pay so much for it when it’s only retailing at US$185 in America. So Pen came to the rescue! He got his work associate in Seattle to buy the bag for me and hold on to it until one of their guys could meet up with Pen in Japan. Best part was, this bag happened to be on special at the store and it only came up to about US$120. OOoooooh, score!

And as if this wasn’t good enough, my sweetheart of a husband bought me the Juicy perfume to go with the bag on our wedding anniversary. :) Oh, I’m in couture bliss!

No comments: