Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bye bye P plate

Today marks the day when I'm no longer a P plate driver...I'm officially on my open licence! Yay! Can you believe it has been one year? I must admit it does feel a tad different driving to work this morning without seeing those green Ps on my windscreen. Hehe...

In other news, my parents are coming to visit this Saturday and I am *so* excited! Pen and I have been busy getting the house spick and span for their arrival. And when my brother arrives on 1 Oct, we'll all go to tropical Cairns together for a short getaway. Can't wait!

3 comments:

b said...

Congrats Huaiky! =)

LK said...

Sounds really fun!! And i bet you can't wait to see the family :))) Guess that takes away the chance of meeting them at Jack's Place this week then heh :P

Unknown said...

haha, congrats! :)