Thursday, December 06, 2007

The List - Updated!

Since Christmas is quickly approaching, I thought I’d get into the wish list frenzy as well. Actually, it’s just my own shopping list which I’ve simply turned into a “wish” list.

So here I go...

1. Return to Tiffany Heart Tag Charm Bracelet
2. Return to Tiffany Heart Tag Ring
3. Jack Johnson Tickets
4. Matchbox Twenty Tickets
5. Justin Timberlake Futuresex / Loveshow Live at Madison Square Garden DVD
6. Supernatural Season 2 DVD
7. ROME DVD
8. Music & Lyrics DVD
9. The Devil Wears Prada DVD
10. Michael Buble Call Me Irresponsible (2 CD Special Edition)
11. My Steve by Terri Irwin
12. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult
13. DAISY Marc Jacobs
14. Telescope

Those are what I can think of for now. They are just guidelines of course so please don’t lose sleep over it. I also accept other jewellery, bags, books, CDs and DVDS. I might update the list if I think of anything else. :P

5 comments:

steph said...

Karin!

Nice list... I'm reading 19 Minutes at the moment. =)

ally said...

We'll leave the Tiffany stuff to Pen, shall we? :p

Anonymous said...

haha *pets Pen on the back*

huaiky said...

hahaha, we'll see. :P

Anonymous said...

telescope? heh heh ;)
Living your dreams from afar I see :P