Friday, April 18, 2008

There and Back Again

Time certainly flies when you’re on vacation. My holiday to Singapore is over and I’m back in Brisbane again. It was heart-warming to spend time with my family, hang out with the girls and catch up with the LEWIS gang. I managed to check off everything on my shopping list, snapping up bargains from Raffles Place, Chinatown, City Plaza and other suburban malls.

One of the main highlights of my trip was definitely meeting my niece E-Yan. She’s so lovable and I really dread the day she turns two and doesn’t recognise me. :( Hopefully frequent visits and toys will prevent that. Going on the Singapore Flyer with Pen and my family was also an eye-opener. Oh and I also added two new items to my Tiffany collection.

I meant to blog much sooner but was waiting to resize all my holiday photos first. Two weeks have gone by and I still haven't done that. Yes yes, I will put them up soon so you can see how much fun I had. Fingers crossed.

No comments: