Monday, March 17, 2008

The Cutest Baby

Yesterday afternoon, I saw baby E-Ann for the first time. I’ve been looking forward to meeting her ever since she was born six months ago so you can imagine how excited I felt the entire morning.

She was sleeping when I arrived at my Grandma’s and she looked exactly like a little precious cherub. She’s got the best complexion, the tiniest toes and the roundest little body! Soooo cute! She was all smiles when she finally woke up and had absolutely no qualms about me carrying her although it was her encounter with me, her aunt.

Naturally I couldn’t resist taking heaps of photos and videos of her. Have a look!

Huh what's happening? I just got up from my nap and suddenly there's cameras and flashes everywhere...

*Yawns* Still sleepy
Playing on her mat
Dazed and confused - E-Ann and her granduncle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man. We're all turning into aunts... haha! I hope it'll be a while before we become GRANDaunts at least :P

ally said...

Oh my, she totally looks like Mon!!

So cuuuutteeee!!! :D