Thursday, October 16, 2008

Old times

I took a trip down memory lane this afternoon while going through Ally’s Flickr photos. How I miss the girls back home and the laughter we used to share every time we got together. I don’t think there ever was a dull moment with them. Sometimes I wished I were still living in Singapore…

Me & Dia at my hen's party at Ritz

Hui, Ally & me at Shirhaini's wedding

The 'yearly' transfer of our infamous Makan Parade cup. Who has it now? Is it you Dia?

The girls at one of our board game nights

Strolling along the bridge after one of our annual Christmas dinners

Over the years, we've become so accustomed to sleeping together

Looking forward to catching up with the girls this December!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah i have the mug.. haha ;) the good ol times eh? what a heart warming entry babe :) Good one

peppermindy said...

hey dear... i miss u too!! Heard from Ally that you'll be back soon! When will that be? Gosh who took the picture of us sleeping? Ally? Yeah there's no one else I guess... We looked liked we pretend to sleep.. but I think we are really asleep.. Catch ya soon!

huaiky said...

hey min, yes back on 4 Dec! yay, can't wait! :)