Thursday, July 23, 2009

Colour me a rainbow

If you know me well enough, you'd come to realise that I love all things bright and colourful. If I could have my way, everything I own would be a splash of colours!

So...why didn't I buy this beautiful leather wallet at Byron Bay when I had the chance? Now I'm missing it. :(

Oh right. Because my current Braun Buffel is still in near perfect condition and I still have a new unused Kate Spade which Pen bought me a few months ago. Argh. But but...they're not as colourful as this one.

Anyhoo, check out mywalit for some of the most colourful leather gear there is.

2 comments:

ally said...

Oh hun, the wallet's bright and pretty, but you're gonna get sick of the colours after awhile. So good thing you didn't get it. :)

huaiky said...

Yeah possibly...

I found out that Terry Whites at Garden City stock this! Saw it last week and still heart it.

Maybe I should hold off. I just bought a jacket online.