Monday, July 13, 2009

Smartphone convert

I finally got my hands on the latest iPhone 3G S and I totally love it! Now I can see why iPhone users say you’ll never go back to using any other phones again after you’ve experienced what this baby can do. And I haven’t even utilised it to the max yet!

Thought it’d be a good idea to switch to a smartphone after my contract had expired. Then along came the HTC Magic and iPhone 3G S which I had to test-run for a series of media trials. Strange, the iPhone 3G didn’t really tickle my fancy when it first hit Australia last June. The whole idea of getting so many fingerprints on my screen really turned me off. (Can you tell I’m a neat freak?) But voila, the iPhone 3G S now comes with a fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating.


Also, I absolutely love the applications you can download. I suspect I’ll be spending hours on my iPhone…
Best part of all? The chance to personalise your phone with gorgeous accessories! Look what I ordered online! Tell me this doesn’t just scream my name.

Available here: www.ultra-case.com

2 comments:

LK said...

it screams your name, hun.. it Definitely screams your name haha

huaiky said...

Haha.

Oh and Ally, just so you know - the battery lasted me three days. Pretty good huh. Lots of people say you have to recharge after a day.