Thursday, January 22, 2009

It's Wicked!


I’m finally going to watch this – on March 14! I’m so excited! Since its launch in August last year, I’ve eagerly wanted to watch it. Problem was, the Broadway musical was only staging at the Regent Theatre in Melbourne and I haven’t managed to steal any time away.

But now I have! They’ve just announced new dates for the musical this year so I’ve tempted Pen to go on a weekend getaway with me to Melbourne! He agreed in a heartbeat and has even booked our air tickets.

Best thing is, the air tickets and hotel stay will be freeeeeee! All thanks to the husband’s job and frequent flyer/credit card points.

Oooh, can’t wait. I’ve always wanted to fly into a city JUST to watch a show/musical. Sounds like something out of Pretty Woman. Haha. :p

4 comments:

ally said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I am experiencing soooo many levels of jealousy right now.

You're gonna LOVE Wicked. Believe me. :)

Anonymous said...

i DEFINITELY live vicariously through this pretty woman's blog hahaha! So FUN babe!!!!
I'll be catching CATS in May, but no need for an air ticket or hotel stay, just a ride down to the Esplande :) Yours sounds far more exciting!

huaiky said...

Hehe, yes I knew you'd approve. ;) I hope I'll enjoy it. I read half the book though and couldn't get through it because the writing was soooo long-winded and bored me to death.

Anonymous said...

Hey how come my comment didn't appear? anyways i left a message saying, in essence, that i SO love vicariously through your blog! haha
I'm catching CATS, but I wouldn't need a plane ticket for that.. it's only at the Esplande, so not half as exciting!!