Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Head and Neck Talk

Pen is finally back from yet another one of his business trips. The best thing is he has returned bearing gifts for me! Erm, I mean next best thing to actually seeing him of course.

On another note, I came across a saying from wise old Lydia, which made a huge impression on me. We were on the topic of mandarin oranges and how Pen peels the skin off for me every time. And to that, the !Kung bushwoman says...

“Hence, the husband is the head of the household but truly, the wife is the neck.”

How true.

And in tribute to that, I have put together a little visual.

But of course, having said that, I'm still a firm believer of God's instructions - "Husbands, love your wives" and "Wives, respect your husbands".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the use of so many disclaimers. haha :P

Anonymous said...

heehee...love your visual.

yay, get to see ya soon! :)

- winnie